9AM TO 5PM
Fresh Delicious Cider, Homemade Items, Local Items, Fall Produce, Fall Decorations
FRESH DELICIOUS CIDER
We press our apple cider right on the premises. We currently do not pasteurize our cider, but we make and sell only safe, high quality cider. Since we do not pasteurize, we do take all of the following precautions:
- We meet or exceed federal and state regulatory standards. We are under state inspection, but our customers are our best inspectors.
- We have taken HACCP training courses at Penn State to learn where and what to look for against the E-Coli virus.
- We do not use drop apples.
- All our apples are inspected for decay and brush washed.
- Our equipment is thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after each use, and the cider is refrigerated immediately after being pressed.
Apple Cider: Always fresh! Always delicious! We blend the perfect variety of apples to produce just the right taste. The taste of our cider may get a little sweeter throughout the season as different apple varieties become available. So, stop back throughout the season for a slightly different taste. Even though the taste may faintly differ from time to time, it is always fresh and delicious.
Our cider is 100% pure juice from fresh, clean apples. No sugars and no preservatives are added. Therefore, it must be refrigerated, and drank/used within 10-14 days.
Available by the Gallon, Half-Gallon, Quart, Pint, or Half-Pint.
Apple-Cranberry Cider: We use our fresh, delicious apple cider and add just the right amount of cranberry concentrate to achieve the perfect flavor.
Available by the 1/2 Gallon only
Candy-Apple Cider: We use our fresh, delicious apple cider and add our own secret recipe to get the perfect sweet, cherry, candy apple taste.
Available by the 1/2 Gallon only
TIP: Our cider may be frozen so you can enjoy excellent taste long after the apple season. Simply pour an inch into a glass to enjoy now (allowing for expansion) then put it in the freezer to enjoy at a later time.
Fruit Pies: Made from scratch using only the freshest fruit and our own homemade crust. Our crust is made with no trans fat, all vegetable shortening. All natural with no preservatives, just like Grandma used to make.
- Apple Crumb
- Apple Cranberry Crumb
- No Sugar Apple – limited availability – please pre-order
- No Sugar Blueberry – available by pre-order only
- Blueberry Crumb – available by pre-order only
- Cherry Crumb – available by pre-order only
- Mincemeat – available for Thanksgiving and Christmas by pre-order only
Although we try to have all of our varieties available each day, sometimes we may run out. To guarantee you get your favorite flavor, we recommend that you order in advance.
We also ask that pies for Thanksgiving and Christmas are ordered in advance.
Apple Cider Donuts: We use our own secret recipe with our own apple cider. We use an automatic donut machine to fry the batter in no trans fat, pure vegetable shortening. If we are making them while you are here you can watch them being made, and ask for them hot!
Choose from Plain donuts or donuts coated with cinnamon sugar.
Tip: You can microwave your donuts for about 8 seconds to have them hot at home.
Pumpkin Donuts: Another of our own recipes! If it’s pumpkin flavor you like then these are a must try. Available weekends only through September and October, and Thanksgiving, while supplies last. These donuts come plain only.
All of our donuts may be ordered in advance to be sure you don’t miss out.
Cookies: Baked in our own bakery. Choose from chocolate chip or peanut butter. Sold by the dozen or a pack of 3.
Pumpkin Rolls: Homemade pumpkin-spice rolls with cream cheese icing.
Red Candy Apples or Caramel Apples: Dipped right here at our store with our own apples. The are usually made with Empire apples, but in the beginning of the season we use Gala. We have Caramel Apples coated in nuts while supplies last. They are a great snacking treat, fund-raiser and/or party favor.
Peanut Butter: Fresh Ground on site! Flavors to choose from: Honey Roasted, Natural, Cashew, and Almond.
Jams, Jellies & Extras: Made especially for us with only the finest fruits.
- Spreads with NO SUGAR added
- Butters with their smooth, rich consistency
- Preserves with their bits of fruit
- Jams with their fruit pulp and lose consistency
- Jellies made from fruit juice and sugar in gel form
- Salad Dressings
- Steak Sauces
- Pretzel Dips
Honey: The bees make it and a local beekeeper packs it. Our honey is raw and all natural. Flavors and items available:
- Clover: Similar in flavor to what you would find in the stores.
- Golden Rod: Mild with a slightly nutty taste.
- Orange Blossom: Mild with an orange tang.
- Buckwheat: This is our strongest honey with a molasses flavor and malty tones.
- Honey Comb
- Hand rolled beeswax candles – they don’t drip!
Tip: Did you know eating a tablespoon of honey that was harvested close to your home can help fight allergies? Honey in tea may also sooth a sore throat.
Maple Syrup: Made right here in Pennsylvania by a neighbor. Pure maple syrup is pure heaven. Try it on pancakes, waffles, French toast, chicken strips, donuts. . . The list is endless.
- Apples (see apple tab for details)
- Sugar Pumpkins
We accept PA Farmers Market Nutritional Program checks for any of these items.
Pumpkins, Gourds, Hay, Indian Corn, Straw, Corn Stalks